Thursday, September 12, 2013

Classical Conditioning Lecture (Take 1)


Although I am not currently teaching psychology in an official (paid) context, I did devote a sizable chunk of my adult life to both learning and teaching this subject. I am loathe to let all of that learning go to waste, and also would hate to see my skills and knowledge base in this area erode.

So, I decided to create some video presentations. Maybe they will end up being helpful as "supplementary resources" for psychology students and instructors. This first attempt did not turn out as "clean" and "polished" as I really would have liked, but just finishing the presentation and converting it into video format proved much more daunting than I ever imagined. Mainly because my laptop kept crashing without warning while the PowerPoint was being converted into a video. I'm sure this will become easier, and the process with go more smoothly with practice.

No comments: