Friday, May 3, 2013

My happy list

Okay, how about a happy list. I currently am fond of:

1. Demetrius, who is out putting gas in the car so that I can use it tomorrow morning. I still need to get new tags for the dogs (Winnie and Perkins). I'd hate it if the cops pulled them over for being a dog without proper documentation.

2. Perkins and Winnie (dogs). Winnie is 13, which is pretty high up there in golden retriever years. So, if she wants a ride in the "Adventure Box", you can bet I'm going to do my best to oblige.


Actually, the dogs are currently asking for trouble, as they are chasing each other around out tiny living room, and I have a headache. 
 
3. Stevie (cat), who has emerged from hiding just recently, and I got to pet him and brush him a bit.

4. Madonna (kitten). Dang, I miss her!


5. WATER AEROBICS. Gonna go do some tomorrow morning. Hope I can find my waterproof mp3 player before then.

No comments: