Saturday, May 4, 2013

Now tell me something I didn't know...

Trying to make sure Perkins is up to date on his shots. Looked up the vet I've taken him to, and the reviews are right on the money. Dr. J.E. Trego is a wonderful, caring vet, and very affordable if you are taking your pet in for routine vaccines and annual exams--keeping rabies tags up to date and that sort of thing.

But nothing I've looked at so far has indicated what hours he is open--for example, is he open at ALL on the weekend. Here's a typical review:


Very good service! Dr.Trego is very gentle and informative. The price for service is unbeatable. I have reccomended him to many friends. Impossible sometimes to get a hold of!

Tell me about it! But he IS a great vet and a nice person, and doesn't try to "sell you up"--for example, he didn't try to talk me into having a geriatric golden retriever mix sedated (potentially risky at any age, in my opinion) just so that she could have her teeth cleaned. 

Update: Finally found a page that listed his hours. Not open on Saturday or Sunday. Kind of a bummer, but at least I can take that item off my to-do list for the day! 

I honestly think that in this day and age, every business should have at least a basic web page. But I might be biased--Demetrius and I design web pages (when we can get the business and the person or organization doesn't need too many "bells and whistles".)

2 comments:

listener said...

I agree on the need for more websites!

Renee in Ohio said...

Like. (Facebook has me trained a little TOO well.)