Friday, May 3, 2013

My sh*t list (at the moment)

This is my idea of therapeutic--inanimate objects that p*ss me off are going on my List. No actual humans are going on the list. I just won't bother with people who appear to have written me off. Life is just too short for that.

1. JavaScript updates: I am in the middle of doing actual WORK, when JS nags me to update. I obediently follow through, only to be told, "Hey, your JavaScript is up to date." Thanks for nothing, JavaScript. I have actual work to do. You know--the kind that pays MONEY.


2. My laptop. It keeps disconnecting from the network (at HOME) for no apparent reason. I would give up on it, and just use my Son's computer, but there is still stuff I *need* on that laptop. That said, I *do* have to do some minimal training for an online scoring project (high school writing, Arizona). Training completion expected by 12:59 Central Time, on May 5. It's PAID work, so, you know, I can't let this be "the one that got away".

3. Blogger, which is currently refusing to let me save my posts, or do much of anything with them. Hopefully they don't disappear completely before I get this figured out... 

4. Our cockatoo, Zoe, who needs a frikkin' MUTE BUTTON! 

No comments: